With several blockbuster titles lurking on the PC gaming horizon, such as Diablo III and Elder Scrolls V, it’s a great time to be a PC gamer. To celebrate this, GameNorth and Toshiba Canada have joined forces to give away a Toshiba Qosmio X500 gaming laptop, the latest and greatest in portable PC gaming. With a massive high-definition display, 7.1 surround sound, and a ton of muscle under the hood, the Qosmio X500 will deliver performance that will make your desktop PC weep. The best part? We’re going to give you up to four chances to win it.
To enter the contest, you must do the following:
- Follow the GameNorth Twitter feed.
- Follow the Toshiba Canada Twitter feed.
- Retweet the GameNorth contest announcement tweet, found here, to your followers.
Performing these three steps will officially register you as an entrant in the contest and earn you for your first contest ballot. However, we’d like to give you a chance to earn three more! You’ll earn an additional ballot for doing each of the following:
- Comment on this article and make sure to include your Twitter name in the comment!
- Tweet the name of your favourite Canadian-made game on Twitter with the #GameNorthQosmioX500 hashtag. You can find a list of some great ones from our top ten as of 2009.
- ‘Like’ Toshiba Dojo on Facebook, and mention this contest on their wall, along with your Twitter account name!
Performing all of the aforementioned steps will earn you a total of four ballots, which will be randomly drawn on Friday, February 4 to determine who wins the Qosmio X500, as well as the envy of Canadian gamers across the nation.
You must be Canadian or a permanent resident of Canada, and 18 years of age or older to be eligible to enter this contest. Due to provincial sweepstakes laws, this contest is void in the province of Québec. For additional rules and regulations, please consult the GameNorth contest rules.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Richard Mitchell is a video game addict living in Toronto. He has been gaming for more than two decades, and despite multiple interventions, continues to game today. He has an Xbox 360, a PS3, a Wii, a Nintendo DS, a gaming PC, and a life, and does his best to juggle them all.